Carrier Family Dental is the premier location for general, cosmetic, and implant dentistry in Grand Prairie, TX. Our experienced dental team is dedicated to helping you achieve optimal oral health with a smile you're proud of. Feel the difference of a community, patient-centered practice by trusting us with your dental needs. We offer an array of services and work closely with you to help you understand your treatment plan and our recommendations. Each member of our dental team places a high value on keeping you well informed and strives to develop lasting patient-provider relationships. Call us today to schedule dental appointments for your whole family!
Trusted. Compassionate. Convenient.
Our dentist, Paul Dunn, DDS, brings his education from Texas A&M University and Baylor College of Dentistry to provide patients with the highest degree of dental care. Whether you're visiting us for general or cosmetic dental procedures, we can help you enhance your smile and improve your oral health. Dr. Dunn prides himself on getting to know each of his patients and taking the time to address their concerns with honest, conservative treatment plans.
Professional Dental Services
- Restorative Dentistry: Includes dental crowns, bridges, implants, root canals, and dentures to help bridge the gaps of damage that occur when oral accidents happen. Restorative dentistry is beneficial to anyone who has any oral problem of dental damage. We perform these services safely and effectively.
- Porcelain Veneers: For people with unsightly chips, stains, and gaps, veneers are thin shells of ceramic material to cover up the damaged tooth. We provide you with tooth covers that protect your teeth and improve your natural smile.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Includes all of the same services as restorative dentistry and teeth whitening to help improve the appearance on your smile. Dr. Paul Dunn DDS believes that everyone should have a smile to grin about.
- Dental Implants: These are artificial replacements for missing natural teeth. Not only do they improve the appearance of your smile, but they also enhance the functionality of your mouth. They help you to chew, speak, drink, and breathe effectively. When you can do these things, you'll notice improvements to your digestive health, ability to sleep, and ease of socialization.
- Preventative Dentistry: Preventative and general dentistry are essential for families. They help people as you smile brightly without any problems. With regular visits to Carrier Family Dental, we will brush, seal, and give your teeth fluoride to prevent further dental problems down the line.
- TMD & TMJ: Do you have temporomandibular joint pain or disorders? If you're having a hard time using your jaw, then Carrier Family Dental helps you overcome any ongoing pain or "clicking" noises when opening and closing your mouth.
Schedule An Appointment
To schedule an appointment at our practice, please call (972) 325-5388 or submit a form at the bottom of this page. Our practice is at 355 E Westchester Pkwy in Grand Prairie, TX, and we provide affordable plans to those without dental insurance.